Welcome to the official website of the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Mauritius in Japan
I am, Mr Toru Moriyama, the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Mauritius in Japan
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the official website of the Honorary Consulate.
The core mission of the Honorary Consulate is to:
- enhance the Bilateral Relations between Mauritius and Japan
- promote the welfare of and provide consular services to the Mauritian community living in Japan
- foster trade and investment as well as tourism between Mauritius and Japan
- facilitate cultural, commercial, educational, social, scientific and sports exchanges between Mauritius and Japan
- provide information on passport, visas and other issues of interest based on current regulations
Please use the menu to navigate through the various resource links of the website for queries and for any information you may require.
It is my earnest hope that any query you may have will be satisfactorily answered through this website. However, in case you need additional information or any other assistance, please feel free to leave a message and/or contact us.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Mr Takeshi Inoue
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Mauritius
- Trade and investment opportunities
- Inquiry correspondence for approval of visas (for foreign residents in Japan)
- Correspondence with the "Japan-Mauritius Friendship Society" regarding inquiries on travel and tourism information
- Coordination and reception of visits by High Officials/delegations from Mauritius
- Participation as a diplomatic establishment, to official events held by The Japanese Imperial Household Agency, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.